Guidelines for commenting on this blog
We want you to participate – to share your experiences using National Rail Enquiries, suggest improvements and generally join in on the conversation we’re having through the blog. We’ve set some guidelines to help that:
- All comments are moderated before being posted
- We will not allow comments that are or include:
- Off Topic – Any comments that aren’t about National Rail Enquiries or the subjects we’re covering in the blog.
- Spam – Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website will be excluded
- Personal Attacks – If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal – Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language – Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information – Please do not provide any of your specific contact details or other personal information in the comment text.
Otherwise, happy commenting – we look forward to hearing from you!