As we are approaching the busy summer months, we have some exciting news to make your journey planning easier. I am thrilled to announce National Rail Enquiries app for iPad which was released to the App Store recently.
The app includes all you’d expect from National Rail Enquiries including:
- The ability to plan your journey using our real time journey planner and purchase tickets
- ‘Get me home’ which finds the nearest stations to your location & allows you to plan quickly whilst on the go
- ‘Live trains’ which has live departure and arrival information from across all GB rail stations.
- Station information is available where you can find a map to the station you’ve chosen along with the address & station facilities. You can save station as your favourite to quickly return to it.
In the alerts panel, you have the ability to view journey-specific or disruption alerts for a route whichyou have set up.
- Alongside this you can switch to alerts from National Rail Twitter feeds which you can tailor to your train company as required. This is so that you can be kept up to date with the latest information on your journey.
Categories: National Rail Enquiries