This National Rail Enquiries competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of National Rail Enquiries, with the prize comprising of a pair of tickets to the Just For Laughs opening Gala. The tickets will be valid on Thursday 14 July only. The prize also includes a pair of standard class return rail tickets. Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The winner will be chosen at random from entries which provide the correct answer and meet the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The Competition will close on Tuesday 28 June 2016 at 11:59pm.
- To enter this Giveaway you must (i) have a Facebook account, (ii) ‘Like’ the National Railcards Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/railcard), (iii) Leave a comment on the Competition post with your answer.
- Any comment or username which is deemed to be offensive, inflammatory, controversial or otherwise inappropriate, will be removed and it will not be counted as an entry.
- Entries for the Giveaway must be submitted during the stated Giveaway Period, and must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- Entries into the Giveaway are limited to one per person.
- The winner of the Giveaway will be contacted via Facebook and the Prize will be delivered to the winners’ address notified to The National Railcards Marketing team within 7 days of the winner being contacted.
- All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize supplier.
- National Railcards will publicly announce the winner of this competition on the National Railcards Facebook page, and by entering the Giveaway you consent to such announcement.
- National Rail Enquiries reserves the right to award a prize to someone else if a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the end of the relevant Competition Period, or is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win the prize.
- There is no cash alternative to any prize.
- Any decision required to be made by National Railcards is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- National Railcards reserves the right to cancel any or all of the Giveaways or to vary any Giveaway (including the Giveaway Periods) or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the National Railcards page.
Categories: National Rail Enquiries